The AromaTouch Technique® is the application of 8 essential oils and blends to the back and feet. This technique combines the benefits of human touch with the power of essential oils to promote relaxation and stress relief, offer immune support, decrease pain and inflammation and elevate mood. Essential oils are applied along energy lines and on reflexology points stimulate homeostasis and balance in the body. The following DoTerra Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade (CPTG) essential oils area used: Balance®, Lavender, Tea Tree (Melaleuca), On Guard®, AromaTouch, Deep Blue®, Wild Orange and Peppermint. Contact us to schedule a 30 min session.
- Balance- also known as Doterra’s grounding blend, this EO has a “woody” aroma and evokes feelings of tranquility and balance, while promoting full-body relaxation. (Spruce, Ho Wood, Frankincense, Blue Tansy, and Blue Chamomile with Fractionated Coconut Oil)
- Lavender – Extremely versatile, it is most known for its calming and relaxing properties that promote peaceful sleep and ease feelings of tension.
- Melaleuca- best known for its purifying qualities, making it useful for promoting a healthy immune function. Melaleuca has also been known to soothe the skin due to occasional skin irritations
- On-Guard- this blend provides a natural and effective alternative to healthy immune support. On-Guard protects against environmental and seasonal threats because it contains essential oils known for their positive effects on the immune system. It can also be very energizing and uplifting. (Wild Orange Peel, Clove Bud, Cinnamon Bark/Leaf, Eucalyptus Leaf, and Rosemary Leaf/Flower)
Inflammatory Reduction Response
- AromaTouch- this proprietary blend provides comforting and relaxing effects while also assisting to reducing tension. (Cypress Plant, Peppermint Plant, Marjoram Leaf, Basil Leaf, Grapefruit Peel, Lavender Flower)
- Deep Blue- an enriching blend of oils that helps to soothe joint aches and ease muscle tension. (Wintergreen, Camphor, Peppermint, Ylang Ylang, Helichrysum, Blue Tansy, Blue Chamomile, and Osmanthus)
(the property of a system in which a variable-i.e. its temperature-is actively regulated to remain very nearly constant)
- Peppermint- mainly used to help alleviate occasional stomach upset and promotes healthy respiratory function.
- Wild Orange- has multiple health benefits and an energizing aroma that can uplift the mind and body. Because it is made straight from orange peels, Wild Orange also contains powerful antioxidants that help to maintain overall health.